Just a few of my favorite pins from the week…
1. I was fighting a nasty cold last week, and thought this would be such a cute gift to take a friend when they are under the weather. Note to self next time someone I love gets sick!
2. It’s officially fall and that means one thing: all pumpkin everything. Pumpkin spice lattes, trips to the pumpkin patch, and pumpkin flavored desserts! Can’t wait to try these oatmeal pumpkin creme sandwich cookies.
3. I love Cuyana bags. I have this tote in brown, but now I am wishing I had one that was mongrammed! Must be time to get another tote in a different color and get this one monogrammed.
4. It’s time to start thinking about how I can take some of my spring and winter pieces into fall. Especially skirts. I’ve been wearing skirts and dresses all summer and am not feeling like wearing pants again quite yet. Tights and oversized sweaters with skirts it is!
5. When I saw this mug I laughed out loud. Must add to my kitchen cupboard.
See you on Pinterest, lovelies!