These are the products in my arsenal that I couldn’t live without—there are a few missing because I am pretty sure I have proclaimed their amazingness to death on this blog before—like Nars Orgasm blush. It’s the only one I’ll wear. And Diorshow mascara because it looks like you’re wearing falsies. But these are the other day-to-day beauty favorites and must-haves that I am devoted to.
1. Kerastase Bain Satin: This shampoo is my hair’s savior. I regularly highlight my hair blonde, and that’s tough on it. I use this to keep it moisturized but not greasy.
2. Kerastase Ciment Thermique: Another savior product for my over-worked strands. Almost every day I run a straightener or curling iron over my increasingly angry ends, and without this, they would be much much worse for the wear. This protects your strands from the heat and seals the cuticle.
3. Korres Moisturizing Cream for Oily and Dehydrated Skin: I have the worst combination skin, which can make it hard to find the right products for all areas of my face. This moisturizer is gentle but effective in keeping me moisturized but not clogging pores.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat: I wouldn’t leave the house without this. It brightens, lightens, corrects and conceals. It’s a miracle worker for my under-eye circles when there has been too much party-party the night before.
5. Bulgari Omnia Crystalline: This fragrance is my go-t0 for a day fragrance. I try to keep my daytime fragrance picks light and airy, saving the stronger scents for evenings and big events.
6. Korres 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion: Just like the moisturizer from Korres, this is my ideal facial cleanser. It doesn’t foam and isn’t soapy, so it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or stripped. It’s gentle but effective and so creamy. It feels like heaven after a long day.
7. Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning: This is the ONLY self tanner I trust to go on my face. Except for a few times when it was ummm…tipsily applied, I’ve never had problems with making mistakes, getting weird lines around the hairline, or going orange. It’s never orange. It’s subtle and just gives you a nice glow.
8. Biologique Recherche P50W: This has to be the most unique product on my shelf. It’s somewhat like a toner, I guess. I became an addict of this stuff when I got my first French facial years ago. It balances the pH of your skin and is kind of an exfoliant as well. It smells to high heaven and tingles/stings when you first start using it, but it makes my skin so bright and clear and radiant. If you can get past the smell, it’s a magic potion, I swear.
9. Fresh Sugar Berry Lip Balm: This one is a no-brainer. For days when my lips are feeling a little dry or chapped but I still want a pinch of color, this is it.
What beauty products are your must-haves?