For all the beauty product addicts and junkies in your life, the holiday gift guide full of lotions and potions. I confess, I am a bit of a beauty product junkie. I belong to Birchbox so I can try new samples all the time, I can’t pass up a new nail polish, I die for Nars’ Orgasm blush, and I have a serious lip gloss fetish. Know someone like that? This gift guide may give you some ideas for prezzies!
1. Tom Ford Lipstick Set—This luxe lipstick set has a whole bevvy of luscious shades.
2. MAC Fabulousness Smoky Eye Palette—I love this whole new set. The packaging is to die for.
3. Kate Spade Mini Nail Polish Set—A couple glittery shades make this foursome complete and ideal for the holiday season.
4. Red Velvet Lip Scrub—To keep those lips kissably soft at all times.
5. NARS Andy Warhol ‘Edie’ Gift Set—Edie Sedgwick was a 1960′s fashion icon with her platinum blonde hair, blank eyeliner and nude lips. This set comes from the best line of cosmetics out there and will help you achieve that perfect “Factory Girl” look.
6. Stila Snow Angel Color Palette—Every eye shadow shade you could ever need. Plus some fab mascara to finisht the look!
7. Julep Winter Collection 2012—I love love love Julep nail parlors and their environmentally friendly nail polishes. So chic!